• Working on demand planning of PHC products as assigned by Procurement & Inventory Manager
• Coordinating with corresponding principals and suppliers regarding orders and delivery schedules.
• Preparing detailed purchase requisitions, issue purchase orders in accordance with the company policy and negotiated
terms and conditions.
• Following up claims with suppliers
• Providing administrative services for Procurement & Inventory Manager
• Organizing and maintaining files and records
• Other duties may be assigned / required
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor degree in any related fields
• Minimum 2 years experience in supply chain, procurement or related functions
• Self-motivated, energetic with good interpersonal and communication skills as well as service-mind
• Good command of English
• Good computer skills and correspondences
• Able to work independently
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please register (top right of this page) to receive the password and sign in (top right of this page) for online application.
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
Human Resources Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applicants will be contacted.