Medical Representative - Southern
To promote and provide information of organization’s products as well as create new account, answer queries, including provide advice in a designated territory by contacting healthcare professionals in order to achieve sales target.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets. Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year sales experience in the medical industry would be preferable
- Positive attitude, energetic and be able to work independently
- Good personality, communication and negotiation skills
- Fair command in written and spoken English
- Good Computer literacy
- Have own car and driver’s license
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please register (top right of this page) to receive the password and sign in (top right of this page) for online application.
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
Human Resources Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applicants will be contacted.