Regulatory Affairs Associate
• Responsible for principal management in Regulatory issues including product vigilance systems in Thailand.
• Ensures timely and correct submission and approval of new Marketing Authorization applications in close cooperation with
local regulatory authorities.
• Ensures maintenance of authorized products through timely submission of variations, renewal applications, and supplemental
• Acts business oriented in terms of Regulatory Affairs advice to stakeholders during product development, as well as to get the best authorized product profile, and to register the product for marketing in the shortest period.
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with local regulatory authorities.
• Works alongside the BD, locally, regionally and globally, to support business initiatives in Thailand.
• Determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required in situations according to local
• Maintains a positive relationship with internal and external regulatory contacts.
• Self-sets up priorities, organizes, oversees and monitors activities, towards department's and country's objectives
achievement in compliance with policies and standards.
• Through attendance to courses/workshops ensures that they are appropriated updated on new legislations, requirements on
• Support RA manager in the Regulatory related activities as assigned.
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please register (top right of this page) to receive the password and sign in (top right of this page) for online application.
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
Human Resources Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applications will be contacted.