Order Center Officer
- Key contact person to receive customer order from all sources (phone / fax / e-mail)
- Recheck inventory availability and pending borrow (if any) then feedback to order placing person (customer /sale team).
- Recheck order information (price & bonus) compare to system data and feedback to sale coordinator if any approval needed.
- Coordinate with customer and sale team for order supporting documents (if needed)
- Coordinate with WH team for any special requirement on inventory
- Coordinate with Credit Control and Sale team for order release in case of credit block
- Record customer’s inquiries or complaint, send to responsible parties, follow-up the quick fix solution and feedback the solution to customer.
- Support as sale coordinator for Distributor model’s principal
- Build sustainable customer relationships through open and interactive communication and be customer single contact point for order follow up
- Minimum Vocational Degree in any related field or higher
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer area would be preferable
- Multi-tasking with customer focus and good service mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Pleasant personality with ability to as a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Good listening with attention to details.
- Good data entry skills both Thai and English
- Ability to work with details and accuracy oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and uncomfortable conversation
- Ability to communicate in English in an advantage
- Computer literate, especially MS Word, MS Excel and related software
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please register (top right of this page) to receive the password and sign in (top right of this page) for online application.
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
Human Resources Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applicants will be contacted.